Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last post (kind of)

End here. Us then. Finn, again! Take. Bussoftlhee, mememormee! - FW

Here we are the end of the semester, wrapping things up.

I'm writing this from a coffee shop because there is no power at my house because of the weather last night. I picked clothes out of my closet holding a candle. I also couldn't post my paper this morning beause it is on my home computer....soo this is my last blog post, but I will be posting my paper about 1 or 2pm today. I will also post notes/reflections from this wednesday class and friday.

This class was a great time. i loved the slightly controversial theme of highbrow and lowbrow.....I love the passion I read in blogs. Thank you to the class for all the participation. Every person adds something to the class and if anyone held back....then you're being selfish. haha. But seriously, thank you for everything this semester. I'm graduating, so thank you for a memorable class that will be influencing me for the rest of my life....which could end if I walk near Hamilton Hall.

No comments:

Post a Comment