Tuesday, April 27, 2010

List List O List!

Liss Liss O Liss!

So I never posted a list.....and in preparing to write this list of things in my room that I see upon waking.....(HA! waking, Finnegans Wake, Tim Finnegan's Wake, Tim waking up at his own wake, So perhaps I am rising from the dead every time I wake up in the morning) I realized it is way more fun to write the list rather than to read the list.....until the mysterious mental maneuver takes place..... (my favorite list as of right now is still in Frog and Toad Together where on the list of things to do is wake up....check!)

waking up in my bedroom:
lines
light
white blinds, mostly shut
windows covered in blinds
blue room (perhaps like Issy's, but no stars on the ceiling)
white outline
Orange duvet cover
sleeping Sutter (not sacking any cities)
overhead fan
brown Oly
annoyed Oly
glass of water
blue wall
lamp
rock
white side table
brown dog bed
brown and white Copper
blue wall
outlet cover, green, pink and tan
nightlight, off, yellow glass with a button
beige dog bed, no dog

No comments:

Post a Comment